Webinar: The future normal in design, building & property
Event promotion | 8 July 2020
威廉希尔赔率分析What do the next 12-24 months have in store for architecture, building and property?
Mecca Events is presenting a webinar that looks at the future of the built environment and the people working in it.
威廉希尔赔率分析The webinar will provide practical advice on how to prepare your business for the challenges and opportunities ahead, and outline what to put in place to best prepare your business for the future.
Mecca has brought together three experts from banking, design and building, who will offer their own perspectives on:
Banking & Finance
- The external market and impacts on commercial property, including immigration, building permits, processes, and government stimulus.
- How banks view the development process and the key risks over this period.
- The builder/developer relationship, including feasibility, location and valuations.
- The impacts of COVID on commercial property sub asset classes – office, retail, industrial, etc.
- The likely changes to architecture and interior design of offices and residential buildings
- Changes in preferences among purchases of residential and office developments – will space be the new requirement over luxury?
- Will there be a growth in “healthy building” principles among designers and developer clients?
- The current restrictions on building sites and how to best adapt
- The impact on building supply chains and how to deal with the inevitable hold ups and delays
- How will COVID change construction in the short and long term?
- Wed 22 July 2020
- 5pm – 6:30 pm
See the for more information and to buy tickets